Eastside Wellness Chiropractic is based in the Peoria area of central Illinois and is well known for providing patients with comprehensive chiropractic care that includes a number of different approaches and treatment modalities. Unlike other chiropractors in Peoria, IL, Eastside Wellness Chiropractic treats its patients using a systems approach that looks at many aspects of an individual’s mobility and movement behaviors as well as overall lifestyle.
As a result, the team of Peoria chiropractors at Eastside Wellness Chiropractic are evolving the level of care to a new, higher standard. Learn more about below about what makes Eastside Wellness Chiropractic a leading source for chiropractic in Peoria, IL.
Advanced Patient Screenings & Treatments
There are various methods of treatment used by Eastside Wellness Chiropractic’s team of chiropractors in Peoria. It is worth noting down that all these methods of treatment ensure that you get the best care that you require. Below are some of these methods of treatment.
- They use a technique that is normally known as active release technique (or ART) that is mainly used for purposes of massaging the soft tissues. Basically, if you experience some issues with your ligaments, tendons, muscles, nerves and fascia, you should consider using this method. The human body has the capability to lay down some of the scar tissue, which means that the tendons become weak and short due to the tension they experience. Nerves may also sometimes get trapped leaving you with no other choice but to choose ART.
- Another method of treatment used by Eastside Wellness Chiropractic , is the FMS which is normally known as functional movement screen. The method is used to monitor all the patterns of movement of your body so as to ensure that they function or work properly. With this method, you can be able to track all your progress and at the same time target all the problems that you may experience in your movement.
- Another method that is commonly used involves dynamic neuromuscular stabilization. The assumption used in this method of treatment is that there exists a direct relationship between the function of the nervous system and the posture of humans.
- The final technique or method used involves a technique used the impulse adjuster system. What this chiropractic tool does is to ensure that your spine is properly aligned, and also release some of the tension experienced by your soft tissues. The method is actually very successful and has been used by many children and older adults.
The staff members and the highly qualified chiropractors at this Peoria wellness center use the methods above to treat various conditions that you may experience. The clinic’s staff members are well trained in ensuring that you get the best treatment methods and also that you get healed.
Unique from Other Peoria IL Chiropractors
There are various reasons why Eastside Wellness Chiropractic is different from other chiropractors in Peoria IL. Below are the various reasons why this clinic is unique.
- They look at every patient from a holistic point of view. Basically, they are not only concerned on treating their patients . They care about how the patient moves on.
- All the methods used by the clinic try to provide you with quality health care and also ensure that you’re carefully taken care of.
- The clinic also tries to provide you with tips on how to enjoy a healthy diet. This is because a healthy diet always ensures that you’re not susceptible to various forms of illnesses.
- The staff members partner with you to ensure that you make wise diet decisions , improve mobility and also treat you from different forms of pain.
If you’re based in the Peoria Area and need a trusted chiropractor, then pay a visit to Eastside Wellness Chiropractic. Visit the address location or contact this Peoria chiropractic and wellness center at:
Eastside Wellness Chiropractic
351 Rusche St,
Creve Coeur, IL 61610